Happy Monday! Sometimes I find it difficult to come up with healthy snack ideas and last night me and Joe really wanted something GOOD but didn’t want to indulge in the bad stuff. Lately healthy eating is becoming harder and harder when options seem to dwindle. We need to get creative and think outside of the box, which I totally did with these “nachos.” They were that good that I had to share!
- Slice up a nice red juicy apple in thin slices
- Top with banana flavored peanut butter (the brand is peanut principle. They have a ton of flavor and it’s made with all natural ingredients)
- Sprinkle on some cinnamon
- Throw on some dark chocolate chips
- + then eat until your heart is content
I hope you enjoy this recipe! Let me know in the comments below!