I keep thinking today is Thursday and then when I process that it is actually Wednesday, I’m in shock! I had off work on Monday but this week is still feeling really long for some reason. Maybe it’s because the overwhelming statement that I am leaving for Mohegan Sun on Sunday and I can’t wait ! We’re only going for two nights with Joes family but we are thrilled! I’ll talk more about that in tomorrow’s post!
I’m actually currently on the treadmill at the gym and although no ones got breakfast on the mind right now, I wanted to share this quick and easy and DELISH yogurt parfait that I made in under 5 minutes! I’m not big on breakfast (unless we go out to the diner, and even then I get “lunch” most of the time! And sometimes I skip breakfast- guilty & not happy about it- but when I do have breakfast it’s either turkey/egg whites/cheese/ hot sauce or something quick and easy like this! It’s so simple and yummmmy!
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Greek yogurt (you can use any brand, I prefer Chobani)
- granola of your choice (I used this almond chocolate granola from special K)
- shredded coconut
- Choose your bowl of choice (btw I like cute bowls & cups)
- layer each item, starting with the yogurt up
- TIP: make 2 layers of each item so you have some at the top and some in the middle to get an equal amount of everything in one bite 😉
Who knows, maybe you’ll make this for breakfast tomorrow! It also makes a great snack after a workout or in the afternoon! Hope you enjoy and let me know if you guys liked this post!?