This is the easiest, quickest most delicious snack, meal or side dish! I had it twice this week already and am having it tomorrow and Wednesday also! It’s super simple:
– Wash & chop two heads of fresh broccoli
– Boil for 5 minutes, leaving broccoli al dente
– Place broccoli in a pan and sprinkle with olive oil and chopped garlic
– Sprinkle 1/2 cup of grated parmasean cheese and mix up in pan
– Place pan in oven on 350 for 15 minutes, flipping broccoli halfway through
– After 15 minutes, turn oven up to 450 for 3-5 more min or until crisp
– Serve as is !
Wala! It’s as simple as that. I hope you enjoy.