So if you’ve been following me for a while now then you know that I typically like to let my hair air dry as much as possible to prevent minimum breakage. However during the cooler temps these months it’s not fun going to sleep with a wet head! Also, if I’m getting ready to run out quick and don’t have much time after a shower to let my hair air dry, blow drying is my only option (can’t wait for summer where going out with wet hair is acceptable)! So until we can run around like wild children, I wanted to share all the deets on my blowdryer, my life saver.
Why I love it
- Ive had many blowdryers in all these years I’ve been doing my hair and this one dries my hair in UNDER 5 minutes!! Not even exaggerating! It’s like miracle magic! It has 2,800 watts, where as typical blowdryer have around 1,200-1,600.
- It is so powerful and you can adjust the heat with the buttons on the front to be cooler or hotter!
You probably won’t believe me on this unless you try it out! Next time I blow dry my hair I’ll take a video so you can actually see how quick it takes!!
How I get the most out of it
- I want to get the most life out of my dryer (I’ve had it for years already) so I store it neatly in something like this! I fold the cord instead of wrapping it around the blowdryer
- Be gentle when using it and try not to drop in the floor! Not gunna lie, I dropped it a few times (whoops) and thank god it’s so durable that it never broke but just be mindful of where you keep it!
How I prep my hair before blow drying
- When I get out of the shower, I dry my hair really well with a towel and leave it up in the towel for about 15 min to drain any excess water.
- Once I take off the towel, I spritz a leave in conditioner in my hair (only about 3/4 sprays) and brush out with my wet brush (life changing). I just got this mini wet brush yesterday at Ulta, which I’ll be using for on the go when my hair gets brushed up and the wind or when we go on a mini getaway !
I just want you all to know that I only talk about and recommend products that I use and truly love and in no way is this post sponsored- I just love it so much that I wanted to share it with you ! If you do purchase is the dryer I would love if you tag me on your stories so I can see how much you love it also !
Shop the post: