I love sharing stuff like this with you guys! It’s these types of things that truly excite me; with each new season comes new adventures and a new list of things we look forward to doing. We have something REALLY exciting in the works coming up (you may be able to tell by my last Instagram post) but if not I’ll announce soon, so stay tuned! In the meantime, I’m sharing some ideas on my list this season, in hopes it will inspire you to get out there and have some fun!
- Drive around and look at local Christmas lights
- Make homemade hot chocolate in front of the fireplace
- Bake our annual Christmas cookies
- Build gingerbread houses
- Have a pajama day and watch Christmas movies at home
- Have a “no screen day”
- Take Roxy to have photos taken with Santa
- Design our Christmas cards
- Visit and eat at the restaurant with all Christmas décor
- Go to a local Christmas festival
- Try snowboarding for the first time
- Pick out all new ornaments and Christmas décor
- Do a random act of kindness for someone in need
- Light this candle and make this soup
What are some things on your bucket list this season??