Happy Saturday everyone! If you are like me, and always on the go, there’s a couple items you should carry at all times! This post will be short & sweet, as I am currently en route to Danbury with my mom! I usually pack my purse up with anything and everything (just in case) but I am trying to wean out of that and carry only what I think is necessary, so I rounded up my favorites for ya!
- Gossip, hair ties & bobby pins tin – When I saw this at Ulta, I knew I needed it! I use bobby pins and hair ties 24/7, when I want to toss my hair up or at the gym. Having this cute tin is very handy!
- Mario Badescu Rosewater Face spray – With this cold front, my skin is dried out at times so it’s nice to refresh with this mist!
- Tartiest Mascara – Ok, so tarte had a sale & all their mascaras were only $10 so I picked this one up because it was the last in stock and I absolutely love it. It’s so easy to apply and makes my lashes long!
- Revlon Kiss Lip Balm – I have a chapstick in every spot- car, nightstand, purse.. you name it, I have one there LOL my best purchases are always on my lips
- Pop up Hair Brush with Mirror – ok this is LIFE! I use it at least 10x a day to get rid of those winded knots LOL plus the little mirror comes in handy too!!
- Monogram Necklace – This isn’t really an on-the-go product but I love it so much I had to share!
SHOP THIS POST:
SHOP WHAT IM WEARING: